AE Smith employs a proven methodology to address critical issues faced in every significant construction project to ensure delivery on time, with minimal disruptions and to the highest possible standards.
You benefit from more than 100 years of practical experience working on some of Australia’s most high-profile building projects.
- Risk review and mitigation by experienced Project Managers dedicated to each project.
- Design review prior to construction by AE Smith Construction Engineering team.
- Services coordination prior to installation by AE Smith Design Drafting team.
- Buildability review by AE Smith Site Mangement & Services Coordination team.
- Communication of and adherence to specific site requirements.
- Industrial relations management and compliance with NCOP (National Code of Practice).
- Planned materials handling and workplace safety management.
- Mechanical plant and equipment commissioning by NEBB qualified technicians.
We have earned a reputation as a trusted partner with the expertise and credentials needed to design, construct, install and commission all types of mechanical services in the built environment
How can we help you?
Contact AE Smith Project team on 03 9271 1999 or email@example.com